Healthy Dessert Recipes – If you’ve got a sweet tooth but are determined not to let it hurt your healthy lifestyle, look no further. From non-dairy chocolate bites to tempting fruit pops, we’ve got a healthy sweet finish for any meal. Enjoy one (or all) of these 11 tasty and healthy dessert recipes without feeling guilty!
Healthy Dessert Recipes: 11 Tasty Healthy Desserts You’ll Love
1. Juicy Berries Salad
Just throw red berries in a large mixing bowl and generously drizzle the honey-lime-mint dressing to bring out the summery freshness. Fruits keep their shape nicely and the salad is beautiful to look at, ideal to finish a dinner with a light touch!
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
2. Almond Butter Coconut Cups
Paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free – Satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Sea salt flakes, for topping
3. Strawberry & Blueberry Margarita Popsicles
Made with few ingredients and no artificial flavors! The perfect treat for a 4th of July party!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 3/4 cup (180ml) lime juice
- 6 tablespoons tequila
- 6 oz (170g) blueberries
- 6 oz (170g) strawberries, hulled and sliced
4. Chocolate Coconut Pineapple Pops
You’ll love the juicy goodness of pineapple and combining it with the lush bittersweet taste of dark chocolate and crisp coconut. This heathy dessert/snack will be a hit with both adults and kids for sure!
- 1/2 pineapple
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Toasted shredded coconut
5. Banana Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Surprisingly creamy and smooth, this banana strawberry frozen yogurt is 100% healthy and sugar free. With just 3 simple ingredients and no ice cream maker needed, you’ll get a great alternative to ice cream in no time!
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
6. Orange Carrot Ice Pops
Delight the kids and their friends with these cool healthy treats. So tasty, low cal and low fat, they also make the perfect way to sneak some veggies in food!
- 6 oranges, peeled to flesh
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of half a lemon
7. Tomato Granita
Light, summery and delicious, this tomato granita packs a lot of sweetness and vivid flavors.
- 2 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes (about 8 medium), cored, seeded, chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 6 tablespoons vodka (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
8. Strawberry Frozen Yogur
This strawberry frozen yogurt is much healthier than normal ice cream, but you won’t be missing out on taste.
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
9. Chilled Mango Soup
This chilled mango soup takes minutes to whip up in your blender and lends itself well to breakfasts, desserts or snacks.
- 1 cup kiwi cubes
- 2 cups mango cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint + 2 mint leaves for garnish
10. Kiwi Strawberry Fruit Popsicles
These kiwi strawberry fruit popsicles are made of 100% fruit and are completely delicious and refreshing for hot spring and summer days. Plus, they’re easy to make in a regular muffin pan!
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 3 cups of strawberries, hulled
- A splash of coconut water or water
11. Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream-Dream
Vegan and egg-free, this dreamy blueberry coconut ice cream is perfect for dessert, snack time, or anytime. With only three ingredients and easy to make, deliciousness can be as close as your freezer!
- 2 cups (approx. 300g) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1-2 pinches salt